Convenient family access.
Features of the Parent Dashboard:
- Enrollment: Register for new camp sessions, including summer camp and full-day camp, and see a list of all enrolled sessions per camper
- Forms: Fill out any required forms (web-based for Camp Scene, print & upload for other destinations)
- Authorized Pickups: Add authorized pickups and receive pins, with text message retrieval capability on site
- My Account: Change password, parent phone numbers, camper home address or add camper photos
- Financial: Download statements, invoices and financial summary information per camper with camp’s federal tax ID; Add credit card or pay invoice
New families can sign up with New Family Enrollment
- Fill out all applicable fields. Please remember to include all parents/email addresses who should be receiving notifications from Camp Scene
- Add "Another Camper" if applicable
- Continue to Enrollment Options and click the "Enroll for 2017" link
- Choose your enrollment options
- Enter your payment method. Electronic payments are not charged until your enrollment request is received and confirmed, with applicable discounts applied. For families with multiple campers, payment method is entered per camper here, but monthly statements and future invoices will combine the family total.
- To continue enrolling campers, go to the Enrollment tab in your Parent Dashboard and repeat Steps 3-5
- After completing family enrollment, you can find your new temporary Parent Dashboard password in the email "Camp account confirmation" with instructions to log into My Account (at top right of dashboard) to change your password